- Professor Matthew Cook, The Centre for Personalised Immunology, JCSMR
- Dr Nathalie Dehorter, Leader, The Dehorter Group - Neuronal Development, JCSMR
- Dr Julia Ellyard, Judith Whitworth Fellow, The Vinuesa Group - Humoral Immunity & Autoimmunity, JCSMR
- Dr Amee George, Manager, Target and Drug Discovery Platform, The ACRF Biomolecular Resource Facility, JCSMR
- Dr Gaétan Burgio, Leader, The Burgio Group - Genome Editing and Genetics of Host-Pathogens Interactions, JCSMR
- Dr Bobby Cerini, Acting Deputy Director Questacon, General Manager – Science and Learning
Tickets are $10 each ($5 for children under 13). This is a Rotary fund raiser to assist an outstanding ACT science student who has been selected to attend the London International Youth Science Forum in July. All ticket and donation money will be used to assist the student to attend the London Forum.