Seahorse Xfe96 Extracellular Flux Analyzer
- Measure the metabolism of cells, small tissue segments or isolated mitochondria in a 96 well format:
- Oxygen consumption rate (OCR) to indicate mitochondrial respiration and
- Extracellular Acidification Rate (ECAR) to measure the glycolytic pathway
- Can inject drugs up to four times during the assay
For help with this instrument contact Mick Devoy.
- Isolates single cells into individual reaction chambers in an integrated fluidic circuit (IFC) in single-cell templates in preparation for mRNA sequencing, DNA sequencing, epigenetics or miRNA expression.
- Cells can be automatically lysed and template prepared for qPCR or sequencing analysis, 4 hours.
- Able to automatically stain captured cells for examination by microscopy for viability, surface markers or reporter genes.
For help with this technique contact firstname.lastname@example.org.