A symposium to celebrate the retirement of Emeritus Professor Angela Dulhunty
- 2 pm: Associate Professor Nicole Beard, Faculty of Education, Science, Technology and Mathematics, University of Canberra
"Angela Dulhunty: Pioneer in muscle physiology"
- 2:30 pm: Associate Professor Marco Casarotto, ACRF Department of Cancer Biology and Therapeutics, JCSMR, ANU
"Scientific visionary or soothsayer?"
- 3:00 pm: Emeritus Professor Philip Board, ACRF Department of Cancer Biology and Therapeutics, JCSMR, ANU
"GSTs as ryanodine receptor modulators: who would have thought it?"
- 3:30 pm: Professor Dirk van Helden, School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy, University of Newcastle
"Rhythms of Life"
- 4:30 pm: Dr Amy Hanna, Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
"Mechanisms underlying myopathies linked to mutations in calcium handling proteins in skeletal muscle"
- 5:00 pm: Professor Graham Lamb, College of Science, Health and Engineering, School of Life Sciences, La Trobe University
"Reminiscences on Asymmetric Charge Movement"
- 5:30 pm: Professor Bob Dirksen, Lewis Pratt Ross Professorship and Chair, Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester Medical Center
"Pathophysiology of myopathy in a family with compound heterozygous RYR1 mutations"
- 6:00 pm: Emeritus Professor Angela Dulhunty, Eccles Institute of Neuroscience, JCSMR, ANU
Afternoon tea will be served at 4:00 pm.