Please join us on Saturday 19 May from 10-2pm to view the newly opened clinical research suites at The John Curtin School of Medical Research.
- Talk to a researcher about our studies into early childhood and adult obesity.
- Get your blood pressure, body mass index, waist circumference, total body fat and glucose levels measured on the day.
- Pick up information about a healthy lifestyle and take home a small pedometer to measure your daily activity levels.
- Learn about our vision research, and participate in some of the simple diagnostic tests developed for the prediction of eye disease and vision impairment.
- Take a guided tour of the laboratories in Stage 3 of the new JCSMR Building.