Join us for an introduction to the Olympus FVMPE-RS system which is a new multi-photon system capable of both high speed and high sensitivity imaging making it a versatile platform for a wide range of applications and especially suitable for live and fixed deep tissue observation, imaging and measurement.
- High sensitivity galvanometric scanner and a resonance scanner which is the fastest available,
- Dual lasers one of which is the Insight DeepSee with a tuning range of 680 to 1300nm,
- Auto beam alignment for repeatable results,
- Motorised Kepler lens system
- Objective lens designed for use with Scaleview clearance solution to image up 8mm in fixed samples.
The presentation will be followed by a morning tea.
Please RSVP to Cathy Gillespie.